Why you should use bridge.
Most importantly, JSON editors like bridge. guarantee that you cannot write invalid JSON. Additionally, "bridge." has a few more specific features which other editors do not offer:
- bridge. interacts seamlessly with Minecraft and loads behavior packs and the corresponding resource pack from the com.mojang folder automatically
- You cannot make general file structure mistakes because rich auto-completions guide you through the file
- You do not need to study vanilla files and/or the incorrect documentation to find out which arguments a component has
- Support for plugins: From custom components to searching files - bridge. plugins can do almost anything
- Developing is generally significantly faster
You can read more on plugins here.
The repository for plugins can be found here. Feel free to add your plugins to it in order to make them appear inside the plugin menu.
Contributing to bridge.
Contributions to bridge. are welcome. However, please read the guidelines first.